Human development has reached its peak zenith. Man today has the answer to all life problems. With the expansion of medicinal sciences, there are sure shot techniques of getting the desired results.
Steroids are used for-
• Stimulating the growth of the bones.
• Treating health complications like AIDS and even cancer.
• Enhancing performance of the body and muscle growth.
Steroids when administered give the most fulfilling results making them the most sought after products in the world. There are body desires which could take years of hard work and patience. Steroids give them instantly. They are like the short cut or the “easy way” to nirvana.
With every light comes darkness. True to this unchanging law of nature, steroids can cause serious complications and side effects of steroids which affect the body and cause serious damage.
Steroids are basically a substitute of naturally secreted hormones. They boost the job of natural hormones with their presence. They do a pretty good job in both the positive aspects and negative aspects.
Men take steroids as they not only enhance performance, but also give that perfect physique to die for. It gives a new self confidence, thus making steroids hard to quit. Many fail to realize that steroids are to be administered only after thorough approvals from physicians and personal confidence in resistance.
The negative side effects of steroids in men almost outnumber the positive aspects. These include-
• Elevated blood pressure.
• High risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks.
• Gynecomastia. A condition of development of breasts in men. It happens due to transformation of testosterone into estrogen.
• Aggression and short tempers.
• High levels of depression and suicidal tendencies.
• Decline in sexual drive.
• Low fertility due to low sperm production, which causes testicles to shrink.
In women, the side effects of steroids are really disappointing as women are more conscious about how they feel about themselves. The side effects in women include-
• Baldness. A pattern usually observed in men.
• Increasing amount of facial hair
• Shrinking breasts
• Suicidal tendencies and loss of concentration.
• Increase in size of clitoris.
• Irregular menstrual cycles.
Pregnant women face a tough time as well. The fetus may develop reproductive organs of the opposite sex. There could be a high risk of miscarriage and increase in blood sugar levels and heart failure.
There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Always be responsible enough to get the right advice from the physicians. Steroids are infectious as they show nirvana to the person under the dose. They could kill if the person is not careful enough in looking after the side effect complications.
The choice is yours.